Sunday, October 27, 2013

Get to Know Us!

  Hey girlies and guylies ! :)  So we decided to start off our blog journey with just a simple tag/ get to know us post. It's not an official tag just a bunch of random questions honestly! So lets get started then! 





1.When is your Birthday?
A: August 2, 1991
K: March 4, 1993 (Pisces!) 

2.How old are you?
A: 22
K. 20

3.Where do you live?
A&K- The US

4.What is your favorite color?
A: Orange
K: I don't have a favorite color. For me it depends on the season, like I love green in the spring and like red, burgundy, browns in the fall. I know I'm weird

5.What is your favorite season?
A: Summer (but I spend the entire time complaining about how hot it is and how much I hate the sun)
K. Fall and Spring 

 6.What is your favorite holiday?
A: 4th of July because of bbq or Thanksgiving/Christmas because of ham (I'm just here for the food)
K: New Years

7.What is your favorite food?
A: HOTDOGS!!!
K:  Pizza, Mac and Cheese or ice cream (ice cream is a food right haha?)

8.What is your favorite drink?
A: Pepsi
K: COFFEE!!!!

9.What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
A: Ice Cream is nasty!
K: either mint chocolate chip or chocolate chip cookie dough ( i'm so indecisive)

10.What is your favorite smell?
A: Stuff usually stinks
K: Vanilla

11.Do you have any pets?
A: No
K: Yes! A cat.

12.Are you a morning or night person?
A: Night
K: I'm nocturnal, so night 

13.TV shows you like? 
A: Vampire Diaries, Scandal, Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars and many more but these are the most important at the moment!
K: Grey's Anatomy, American Horror Story, Pretty Little Liars ( These are shows that I am currently watching,  but I have a Netflix account so ya know what that means)

14.Are you afraid of anything? 
A: Reptiles, arachnids, being touched while high off the ground
K:Clowns. I hate clowns.

15.If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
A: Speed, like Dash from the Incredibles!
K: The power of teleportation. I mean how cool would that be!?

16.Have any celebrity crushes?
A: Let's see....I'll do just three haha Michael Fassbender, Harry Styles, Johnny Depp
K: I honestly can't decide...  umm Evan Peters, Shia Labeouf, & Liam Payne

17.If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
A: England!
K: Yeah England! I mean just Europe in general really! Honestly I'd love to go anywhere, just explore the world haha.


So that's all folks! However if you wish to ask anymore questions about us feel free to comment them below and we can do a separate post in the future answering them! Bye, until next time that is ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment