Saturday, November 9, 2013

Music Listening Spree

Sooo recently I discovered or should I say rediscovered this band called the Arctic Monkeys. I say rediscovered because I've heard of them before and I've heard a few of their songs before as well. Recently though (in September I believe)  their newest album came out and it is..... words can not describe how amazing it is.

AM

 
Give it a listen I swear you will not regret it! There is not one song on this album that I am not in love with
every song is just..... absolute bliss. 

Since I said music listening spree, you should give their first album a listen too, it is really really good, couldn't believe it was their first album!! (I'm sure their other albums are epic as well, I just haven't had a chance to give them a listen yet) 
                                        


  "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not"







Now for a taste of something else Bastille's first debut album is amazing as well!!! It was released on my birthday in the UK! But in September here in the US :-/ haha. Anyways it is amazing so if you are into like "alternative rock" then you should check it out. It's called " Bad Blood".  To give you an idea of  their style of music here is a video of them singing a cover of  "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus.





What are some new albums that you guys are liking at the moment? Comment them down below, we love discovering new music! -   

No comments:

Post a Comment